Sunday, January 6, 2008

Well Hello!

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, and safe, holiday season and a Happy New Years. I have some catching up to on blogs, but I wanted to start another contest for those of you interested! All you have to do is post on your blog 5 things you hope to accomplish in the New Year! You will receive 5 points for posting. You must post by Wednesday, January 9th!

Again, my email has changed so if you need to contact me regarding your pal, please email me at iknit.ipurl(at)(yahoo)(dot)(com). My blog address has moved as well, you can find me here.

I hope everyone is doing well and ready for some real fun. Now that the holidays are over we can really get into the swing of things!

10 comments:

Dawn ;) said...

oh goodie ~ another contest. I'm in since I could use some points. I'll post then leave my link. Thx ;D

Dawn ;) said...

Here is my link, I believe I did it correctly, if not let me know. ;D
http://asimplifiedlife.blogspot.com/2008/01/goals.html

ps ~ your blog link didn't work for me but I'll try again. :D

Kim M said...

I posted, too.

Kim M.

Jess P. said...

Mine's up.

Lisa said...

mine's up to

Wendy said...

Posted!!!
Here's the link:
http://knuckleheadmusings.blogspot.com/2008/01/sitmt-takes-5.html

Anonymous said...

I listed my Knitting-Specific 5 goals today. happy happy!

JessN said...

Mine have been posted too =D

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi - I haven't seen the points change since we gave Christmas and New Year's answers on our blogs for points. Will the contest results be posted in Jan 08? Thank you.