Monday, March 17, 2008

Dear Sock Pal in MA

Dear Secret Sock Pal,

I love my package. What fun yarns, I can't wait to start thinking about what I might make with them...the Collinette Jitterbug has exciting reds and browns and pinks, the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Liberty is so fun!! I'm absolutely thrilled with the Knit Picks circular #3 and the book about making socks on one circ...I'm game, for sure.

I've never tried MeiMei dpns so that will be great. The KnitScene with patterns for plus sized sweaters is a keeper for sure.

And...sock pal...my socks fit perfectly. I love the colors and the knitting is so professional!

But, I don't know who you are so I wanted to thank you here and on my blog too.

Thank you so much,

Not-so Cynical Gal
AJ (too)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh no did I forget the card? So sorry,
it is me CHeryl-KnittingKnut-glad you liked everything..sorry for the delay in getting them to you. I thought the socks would be great for you since I believe I read you wear suits and like pink. Happy Anniversary early BTW

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Thanks, Cheryl :)

I do like pink, indeed. They will look fantastic with my khakis and pink top today.

Hooray!